SAME OLD BUT NEW WITH
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures. Implants provide excellent support and stability for these dental appliances.
Dental implants are artificial roots and teeth (usual titanium) that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by a dentist or Periodontist – a specialist of the gums and supporting bone. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile!
Reform Dentistry Houses a full out Dental Implants Center.
Implant Dentistry Procedures
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution to having removable partial...
Full Arch Replacement
Do you miss your light-hearted smile? Do you want a laugh from ear to ear? It's unfair to lose basic...
Bone grafting is often closely associated with dental restorations such as bridgework and dental implants. In the majority of cases,...
Sinus lifts are necessary when the bone in the upper jaw cannot support dental implants. After a tooth has fallen out or...
Dental implants are strong and durable and will last many years. On occasion, they will have to be re-tightened or replaced due to normal wear.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient’s confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable.